Friday 13 February 2015

Blog Post #3

Blog Post #3

when I was helping in the puppet play, I needed to know facts. These facts helped me come up with a sort of fake but real story. But as usual these facts were not just magical appering whenever i needed them. I had to learn and mezmorize the facts. A way that I did that was by watching videos and contributeing to the activeitys. the activy that helped me the most was when we watched videos, I liked this because the people who hosted the show really explained the facts and in a way, implanted them in my mind. are group was prety sucssesful at working with each other… most of the time. we had a few bumps on the way (such as people deleting somthing or some one changing the script) but it turned out ok. I really liked working with the people in my group becse we all thought alike and had the same thoughts. i would really like to know more about the flooding of the Nile but there is not much I can say on that subject. I think that every one did there fare share for instance: I did the I-Book, the editing and the art. A was the director (and a verygood one at that). And O was the producer and she revised alot of the script on her own time. the only one who did not do as much work was L but it was Ok because we pitched in and helped her catch up. If I were to Re-Do the project i would have made it shorter. It came out pretty long and it was a little hard to edit but we pulled through. so yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Is this post for school?
    Spell check but other wise cool post
    :)
    Anika ( molasses friend)

    ReplyDelete